These every-day diabetic cotton socks for both men and women have been specifically designed for those with diabetes and blood circulation problems in the lower limb. These diabetic socks also provide excellent preventative healthcare for healthy people. Made with a small addition of Lycra®, you can be sure that the elastic in these socks will grip the leg firmly but will not compress.
Available in four colours, these socks are soft to the touch and have seamless linking above the toes leading to greater comfort during every-day wear. Additionally, they have a Sanitized® finish which provides them with long-lasting anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-odour properties – so you know that these socks will keep your feet feeling fresh and healthy.
These socks which won an award at the Diabetica Expo 2002 are ideal for daily use, providing your feet with the protection they deserve!
Why choose these socks?
- Medical socks with a full medical accreditation which is CE medical Certification of Conformity
- Lycra® ensures socks grip but are non-compressing – ideal for diabetics or those with circulation problems
- Cotton socks ideal for every-day wear
- Comfortable, soft and seamless
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties due to Sanitized® finish
Cotton 84%, Polyamide 13%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® finish
35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU