These insect-repellent outdoor sports socks are the first of their kind in the world, and are great for those who enjoy trekking in the forest and spending time around water where there is a threat of being bitten by mosquitos and ticks. Long-lasting protection is provided against biting insects thanks to the special Sanitized® finish, which also has antibacterial, anti-odour and antifungal properties, so you know your feet will be well cared for.
The three-layer profiled terry fabric cushions and protects the feet from injuries and abrasions as well as shock from sudden movements when playing sports or out walking, and the knitted Y-shaped material in the heel along with the crosswise ribs on the bend of the foot ensures the socks fit well and feet are stabilised. Lycra® is used throughout the sock so they grip the leg without compressing, and elastic bands around the mid foot also helps keep the sock in place.
You can be assured that your feet will remain dry and fresh as the thinner material over the foot along with an air channel throughout the length of the sock allows moisture to be rapidly drawn away from the skin, and the flat ‘Rosso’ seam above the toes adds to the comfort factor.
For comfort and protection in the great outdoors you can’t go wrong with these insect-repellent sports socks.
- Protects from mosquitos and biting insects due to Sanitized® finish
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties
- Feet cushioned and protected by three-layer profiled terry fabric
- Air channel and thinner material allows moisture to be rapidly drawn away from the feet
- Lycra® and elastic bands ensures socks grip gently without compressing
- Comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam above the toes
Cotton 84%, Polyamide 13%, Lycra® 3%, double Sanitized® finish
38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU