If you’re spending time outdoors around ticks and mosquitos then these insect-repellent socks are just what you need. These comfortable socks are the first of their kind in the world, and are made with bamboo yarn and have a Sanitized® finish which offers long-lasting protection against biting insects as well as having anti-bacterial, anti-odour and antifungal properties – so you know your feet will be well protected.
The smooth bamboo yarn, which is also naturally antibacterial, allows the feet to breathe and transports moisture rapidly away from the feet leaving them feeling fresh and dry. The Lycra® provides support by gently gripping the leg without compressing.
These bamboo socks, which won first prize in the Diabetica Expo 2011 for best medical product, have seamless linking and are soft to the touch so you can be assured that your feet will be dry, comfortable and well-protected in the great outdoors.
Why choose these socks?
- Medical socks with a full medical accreditation which is CE medical Certification of Conformity
- Protects from mosquitos and biting insects due to Sanitized® finish
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties
- Breathable bamboo yarn allows moisture to be rapidly transported away from the feet
- Lycra® ensures socks grip gently without compressing
- Soft to the touch and seamless linking leading to extra comfort
Bamboo yarn 80%, Polyamide 17%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® finish
35-38 | 39-42| 43-46
Made in the EU