For ultra-cosy feet you can’t go wrong with these ski socks made with merino wool, making these socks feel warm and comfortable. Moisture is also absorbed by the wool when skiing, keeping the feet dry.
These hygienic socks with a Sanitized® finish contain anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties, so you know your feet will be well protected when out on the slopes. The knee-high socks are made with three-layer profiled terry fabric which protects and cushions the areas prone to skiing abrasions and injuries.
Socks are kept in place when you are skiing thanks to the non-binding ribbing as well as Lycra® in the entire fabric and elastic bands around the mid foot and ankle – and the Y-shaped knitted material on the heel helps to stabilise the foot and crosswise ribs to ensure a good fit on the bend of the foot. The socks also have a comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam over the toes. These socks offer everything you need to take care of your feet when skiing.
Why choose these socks?
- Merino wool helps keep the feet warm and cosy as well as absorbing moisture
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-odour properties
- Knee-high socks with three-layer profiled terry fabric protects from skiing injuries and abrasions
- Lycra® and elastic bands ensure socks stay upright without being compressing
- Comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam
Merino wool 40%, Acrylic 40%, Polyamide 17%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® antibacterial and antifungal finish
38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU