The Thermolite® fibre in these comfortable knee-high seamless ski socks will keep your feet feeling toasty warm when on the slopes, and air channels under the toes ensure that your feet are also well-ventilated.
Your feet are well and truly looked after with the socks’ anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-odour properties thanks to the Sanitized® finish, and moisture is rapidly drawn away from the foot ensuring they always feel dry and fresh.
The feet are well-cushioned thanks to the three-layer profiled terry fabric which helps protect those areas prone to skiing injuries and abrasions. These ski socks won’t shift when you are skiing as a result of the elastic bands around the mid foot and ankle and Y-shaped knitted material around the heel, which also helps to stabilise the foot. Lycra® fibre in the fabric provides a firm but non-compressing grip on the leg, and the non-compressing top is comfortable whilst having a firm grip. Each sock is also made to fit the individual left and right feet, and the crosswise ribs ensure the socks fit well on the bend of the foot.
The seamless linking also provides maximum comfort when your feet are inside your ski boots, making these great socks for that skiing trip.
Why choose these socks?
- Thermolite® material helps keep feet warm and draws away moisture
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odourless deodorant with ventilation under the toes
- Knee high socks with three-layer profiled terry fabric protects from skiing injuries and abrasions.
- Seamless linking to provide maximum comfort
- Lycra® and elastic bands ensure socks stay upright without compressing
- Those socks are also dietetics friendly
Thermolite® 80%, polyamide 17%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® antibacterial and antifungal finish
32-34 | 35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU