These knee-high socks are perfect for protecting legs and keeping them warm when out on the motorbike. Areas of the legs which are prone to intense cooling are kept insulated and protected from injury thanks to the cushioning three-layer profiled terry fabric, and feet are kept healthy and hygienic due to the Sanitized® finish with its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties.
Lycra® throughout ensures the socks gently grips the leg but does not compress, and socks are kept in place and won’t shift even with sudden movement due to the non-binding ribbing and elastic bands on the mid foot and above the ankle. You can be assured that the socks have a perfect fit thanks to the crosswise ribs on the bend of the foot and the Y-shaped knitted material in the heel which also stabilises the foot.
The comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam as well as the individually-designed left and right feet all help to create the perfect motorcycle socks.
Why choose these socks?
- Knee-high socks, with feet and legs protected and insulated with three-layer profiled terry fabric
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties
- Socks designed to fit individual left and right feet
- Lycra® and elastic bands ensures socks grip gently without compressing
- Comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam above the toes
Cotton 80%, Polyamide 17%, Lycra®, 3%, Sanitized® finish
38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU