Going on a trekking adventure can be an enjoyable experience – that is if you have the right outfit for it. This is why the Trekking Deodorant® Silverwool socks are the perfect partner for your next trekking exploit.
Equipped with a three-layer inner terry fabric, these socks will protect your feet and ankles from sudden shocks, abrasions and other possible injuries when going on a trek or a hike. Owing to the distinct properties of the merino wool, your feet will be warm and comfortable even during long walks. Moisture is absorbed leaving your feet dry and clean.
With a “Rosso patent”, the unique flat seam and its Lycra® component in the fibre will ensure that the socks will properly grip on your legs without being too constrictive. They’re comfortable to wear and will not shift out of place because of its non-binding ribbing. This means you can go on a physically demanding activity without constantly checking if your socks are still in place.
With a pair of these, you can go and have a grand time in the woods or enjoy an idyllic trekking exploration in the wild.
Why choose these socks?
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties and silver ions in the Prolen SILTEX®yarn
- Cushioning and support due to profiled three-layer terry
- Designed anatomically to fit each right and left foot
- Lycra® and elastic band ensures socks grip but are non-compressing
- Unique flat seam “Rosso Patent”
- Crosswise ribs ensure perfect fit of the socks on bend of the foot
- Regulates foot temperature
- Non-binding ribbing keeps them in proper place
Merino wool 40%, Acrylic 40%, Prolen® Siltex with Silver ions 17%, Lycra® 3%
35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU