These trekking socks are ideal for long days spent out walking thanks to the cushioning three-layer profiled terry fabric which protects feet and ankles from abrasions and shocks. There’s no need to worry about feet getting hot as the air channels along the length of the socks along with the thinner material above the foot helps draw moisture away, keeping feet dry and fresh.
The antibacterial, anti-odour and antifungal properties in the Sanitized® finish will keep the feet healthy and feeling great. A longer non-compressing cuff which can be turned over the top of the boot, along with a flat ‘Rosso’ seam above the toes, ensure that the feet always feel comfortable.
Socks are designed to fit the individual left and right feet, and the knitted Y-shaped material in the heel ensures the socks fit well and feet are stabilised. The use of Lycra® in the sock also provides an excellent grip to the leg, and an elastic band around the mid foot also ensures the sock won’t shift. These well-designed trekking socks are just what you need to keep your feet feeling healthy and protected when out all day on the hills.
Why choose these socks?
- Cushioning three-layer profiled terry protects feet
- Longer, non-constricting cuff
- Socks designed to fit the left and right feet
- Air channels throughout allow moisture to be quickly transported away from the foot
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties
- Lycra®, elastic band and ‘Rosso’ seam ensures socks won’t shift
Cotton 78%, Polyamide 19%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® finish
35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU