These soft, snug diabetic socks are made from SeaCell® active fibre which is full of natural ingredients that are fab for your feet. The algae in the fibre contain vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and amino acids, and their curative properties are released to the feet creating skin-nourishing comfort.
The silver ions in the fibre are naturally antimicrobial, reducing bacterial growth on the fabric and the skin, and the fibre draws moisture away from the feet allowing them to breathe, creating a dry, fresh feel.
Lycra® offers support to the leg without compressing, and the seamless linking above the toes offers maximum comfort. These anti-odour and skin-purifying socks, which won an award at the Diabetica Expo 2007 medical fair, will make your feet feel healthy and happy.
Why choose these socks?
- Medical socks with a full medical accreditation which is CE medical Certification of Conformity
- Skin-nourishing, antibacterial and anti-odour properties thanks to SeaCell® active fibre
- Cosy, soft and comfortable with seamless linking above toes
- Lycra® provides a firm but non-compressing grip around the leg
- Breathable and fresh feeling
- Activating cell metabolism
- Supporting skin blood flow
- Stimulating skin cell regeneration
- Protecting the skin and exhibiting anti-inflammatory medication
- Skin nourishing, hydrating, purifying and oxygenating
Cotton 55%, Lyocell with seaweed 23%, Polyamide 19%, Lycra® 3%, Silver 306 ppm
35-38 | 39-42 | 43-46
Made in the EU