These knee-high diabetic socks are perfect for active diabetics as well as those who suffer from circulation problems in the legs. The addition of a small amount of Lycra® in the socks ensures the socks fit tightly around the leg without compressing, and the comfortable flat ‘Rosso’ seam over the toes also helps the socks grip the leg.
The three-layer profiled terry fabric in the socks protects and cushions the feet and ankles, and feet are well-ventilated and feel fresh and dry thanks to the cool fabric over the foot. In addition, the socks have a long-lasting Sanitized® finish resulting in antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties.
Perfect for those diabetics who are active every day. The socks are kept in place with an elastic band around the mid foot, so you can be assured that they won’t shift during strenuous activity.
Why choose these socks?
- Medical socks with a full medical accreditation which is CE medical Certification of Conformity
- Knee-high diabetics socks with terry cushioning protects sensitive areas of the foot and legs
- Lycra® and flat ‘Rosso’ seam ensures socks grip but do not compress– ideal for diabetics or those with circulation problems
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties due to Sanitized® finish
- Feet are ventilated and feel fresh and dry
Cotton 84%, Polyamide 13%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® finish
35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU