These bamboo socks are specifically designed for those with diabetes and blood circulation problems in the lower limbs as well as those who suffer from atopic dermatitis, obesity, recurrent fungal foot and diaphoresis. These non-compressing (due to the small percentage of Lycra®) elasticated bamboo socks are soft to the touch and comfy to wear due to the seamless linking. The bamboo yarn allows your feet to breathe easier, transporting moisture away from the skin, leaving your feet feeling nice and fresh all the time.
Bamboo has natural long-lasting antibacterial and antifungal properties. Combine this with Sanitized® anti-oudor finish and further enhanced antibacterial and antifungal yarn treatment, you know your feet will feel healthy and well looked-after.
DeoMed Bamboo socks were an award-winner at the Diabetica Expo 2005 medical show, so you can be assured that these fine socks are of high quality.
Why choose these bamboo socks?
- Medical socks with a full medical accreditation which is CE medical Certification of Conformity
- Addition of Lycra® ensures socks grip but are non-compressing – ideal for diabetics or those with circulation problems
- Breathable with moisture rapidly transported away due to bamboo yarn
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties due to Sanitized® finish and natural antibacterial properties of bamboo
- Comfortable, soft and seamless
Bamboo yarn 80%, Polyamide 17%, Lycra® 3%, Sanitized® finish
35-38 | 39-42 | 43-46
Made in the EU