Attention all cyclists – these light and durable cycling socks are the ones you’ve been looking for. Containing Prolen® Siltex yarn with deodorising and anti-microbial properties, due to the silver in the fabric, you can be assured that there will be no unpleasant odours coming from your feet when out on your bike.
Your feet will remain fresh and dry as moisture is removed and rapidly drawn away from the foot thanks to the lighter material above the foot and the Prolen® Siltex yarn action. Impacts and shocks to feet and ankles are absorbed by the cushioning three-layer profiled terry fabric, and you can be assured that the socks will stay in place due to the stabilising Y-shaped knitted material on the heel plus elastic bands around the mid foot.
The socks are also specifically designed to fit the individual left and right feet. Lycra® is used throughout the entire fabric so the socks will stay upright and grip the leg without compressing.
These comfortable seamless linking cycling socks, which are far more durable than their cotton counterparts, will keep your feet feeling dry, fresh and healthy whether cycling to work or racing along those country lanes.
Why choose these socks?
- Light, durable and breathable
- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties due to Prolen® Siltex yarn
- Three-layer profiled terry protects and cushions feet from injury, with seamless linking providing extra comfort
- Socks designed to fit individual left and right feet
- Lycra® and elastic band ensures socks grip but are non-compressing
Prolen® Siltex 75%, Polyamide 22%, Lycra® 3%, Silver ions 60 ppm
35-37 | 38-40 | 41-43 | 44-46
Made in the EU